Terms of service
1- At the time of purchase
- 1-4 Minors may not purchase goods from us without the consent of a parent or guardian or an equivalent person.
2-Liability and indemnification
- 2-1-1 Our products are for competition and business use and must be used under the judgment of a professional and knowledgeable person.
- 2-1-2 Our products are intended for use on closed courses such as circuits, and use on public roads is at your own risk.
- 2-2 Our service only provides lubricating materials and other substances. The user and third parties are responsible for any damage or malfunction of the vehicle or machine when using our products, and any accidents or other damages resulting from such damage or malfunction are the responsibility of the user and we are not liable for any damage.
- 2-3 However, we shall provide information to the extent possible to investigate the accident and determine the cause.
- 2-4 In addition, if damage is caused to the user or a third party due to our company's intentional or gross negligence, and it is proven that this is the case, our company will assess the percentage of negligence in our investigation and determine the percentage of responsibility for the entire problem.
- 2-5 In the case of minor negligence, we shall be liable for compensation up to the total amount of the purchase price of the product, payment of handling fees, and return shipping costs, with a refund to be made.
- 2-6 If the user does not agree with and follow the "Common Product Warnings" below, we shall not be liable for any damage to the user or any third party.
- 2-7The Maebashi District Court Takasaki Branch or Takasaki Summary Court, which is the regional court with jurisdiction over our company's location, shall be the court of exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance over any and all disputes in Japan, including sales contracts with our company.
- 2-8Any disputes arising out of the sales contract outside of Japan shall be settled through discussion.
Common Product Warnings
- Composition and content are representative values, not guaranteed values.
- The product may not have the expected effect due to the nature of the product used or added to any type of machine or any type of lubricating oil.
- The effects described above are based on the suppliers and manufacturers, the lubricant industry and its literature, data and observations from the field of use, and our own test results, and we cannot guarantee the effects described above or the possibility that defects will not occur.
- We will fill the product with a larger amount of oil so that the difference between the stated and actual contents will not be less than the stated amount, so please weigh the product before using it.
- The specific gravity of the actual product may be less than the actual volume due to temperature and manufacturing errors.
- Please wear protective equipment such as safety glasses, masks, and gloves when handling the product.
- Handle with care to avoid fire, regardless of whether it is powder or liquid.
- Do not inhale dust, vapor, or mist.
- Avoid direct contact with skin.
- If it adheres to the skin, wash immediately with running water and soapy detergent.
- If itching, soreness, or other abnormalities occur, seek medical attention.
- Store in a cool, dark place such as a cupboard or drawer where a third party cannot easily pick it up.
- Products with flammability labels should be handled out of the reach of fire.
- Please check other precautions for each product carefully in the instructions that come with the product.